The Naevus Heresy
Writing on the Wiki
I thought I’d put down some sensible guidelines before we get a splurge of information appearing on the Wiki.
Characters: Only Major characters should get their own NPC slot on the NPC file thingy.
Otherwise create a Wiki page for them, or even better their entire group.
e.g. if you wanted to do the Brankin Household it would be best as 1 wiki page with the castle, the town the entire family tree. ~You can then make a reference to Lord Brankin link to the entire brankin page.
Characters (NPCs) Should use the following headings in their Bio in order to cover most of the bases:
- How the acolytes know this character:
- How this character sees the acolytes:
- Allies & minions:
put “**” around them to make them bold.
We should try to keep a tree like structure for the Wiki.
Headings I’ve thought of so far are:
- Players – Stuff for the actual players like XP, character options etc…
- Places – All the locations in the game.
- Events – Things which have happened and need chronicling. These will be things that the players were not involved in.
- Groups and organisations – things like the Coterie, or The Lat…
Perhaps we need:
Ships – Space ships of the Imperium or Xenos.
And if you can think of a good one then add it.
Use tags to make pages link together.
If anyone has any experience keeping a Wiki together then step forward!!!